Used Parts & Equipment Operations Supervisor – Construction/Heavy Plant Parts - £38k-£43k
- Construction/Heavy Plant Parts
- Construction, Mining, Quarries, Highway Agencies
- East Midlands
- £38k - £43k basic salary + Potential max bonus 35% of base salary, 8% matched pension contribution scheme, Company Car
- Leading UK manufacture of Heavy Plant Equipment requires a strong Parts Supervisor to assist in managing a busy work load. Equipment includes loading shovels, Articulated Dump Trucks & Hydraulic Excavators.
- A multi-national company
- Have been established for over 100 years
- Offer outstanding on target earning potential
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
The role serves a two part function, assigning 4 x Engineers service and repair work and then stripping down machines and reselling used parts across the network.
Supervising and assigning workloads for 4 x Engineers, 2 x Parts people, 1 x co-ordinator & 1 x used sales guy
Customer service to internal and external customers in the supply of replacement parts for loading shovels, Articulated Dump Trucks & Hydraulic Excavators
First point of contact within the Workshop and Yard areas
Ensuring effective supervision and control of the operation of all workshop, warehouse and yard activities
The Ideal Person:
- Needs to have worked within the plant industry, not light plant, needs to be construction machinery.
- Ideally an ex-Engineer with supervisory experience
- Technical understanding/Formal apprenticeship in Construction Plant
- A sound knowledge of aftersales and parts distribution.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.