Workshop Fitter - Rotating Equipment - £35k
- Pumps, Compressors, Flow Control Equipment, Gearboxes, Seals, Gaskets
- Oil & Gas OEM, Nuclear OEM, Marine OEM, Metals & Mining, Utilities (Water)
- £35k per annum, Company Annual Bonus, Pension Contribution
- An exciting opportunity to work for a Global Manufacturer of Mechanical Rotating Equipment and Flow Control
- True market leader in the industry
- Ever-growing company operating in over 80 different countries worldwide
- Major contracts won and ongoing
- Full Training provided by experts with decades of experience in the market and industry
- Excellent opportunities to learn, develop career and progression
- Attractive company benefits and incentives, including Early Finish Fridays
- Our client, ever-expanding, is on the lookout for a Workshop Fitter to work on customer kit based out of the main facilities in Aberdeen
- As the Workshop Fitter, you will be involved in the dismantling, stripping, rebuild and refurbishment of Pumps, Gearboxes and Compressors among other forms of rotating equipment
- Working closely with Fitters, Machinists & Apprentices you will be ensuring equipment is being repaired, sprayed, painted and pressure tested before being distributed back to the customer
- Liaison with External Contract Engineers and Service Engineers is also required in order to book repair appointments for larger pieces of equipment
- Involved in providing condition assessments, inspections and compiling together defect and damage reports
- Required to occasionally walk customers around the shopfloor to discussprogress on repairs and refurbs
The Ideal Person:
- Ideal candidate will have significant experience servicing Rotating Equipment
- Experience in Pumps, Gearboxes, Compressors would be a preference, but will also consider experience in Turbines, Seals, Bearings and Gaskets
- You will have a Modern Apprenticeship or time-served as a Craftsperson, Machinist, Winder or Fitter
- Residing in the Aberdeenshire region – commutable to the facility
- Excellent presentation and communications – in order to occasionally walk customers around the shopfloor
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.