Free Employment Law and HR Advice
On Target Recruitment works in partnership with The HR Dept, a leading HR consultancy that advises on all matters of employment law and offers On Target Recruitment clients FREE access to The HR Dept advice line.
You are entitled to receive up to one hour's free employment law advice over the telephone which will subsequently be confirmed in writing. We have also arranged for The HR Dept to carry out a review of your contracts of employment and your HR procedures and practices, at no cost to you.
If you are interested in this free service, please contact your On Target Consultant.
- Candidate Fit - what are the 10 most important factors?
- Job Interviews & Psychometric Assessments: How to Hire the Best Sales People
- Counter offer or not to counter offer when a key member of your team resigns?
- Five ways to reduce the time it takes to hire
- The nightmare of shortlisting candidates
- How to select a preferred recruitment supplier
- The 8 mistakes to avoid when hiring
- How to choose the right recruitment agency partner
- Are you recruiting? How to get the best out of a recruitment agency
- Preparing a job description
- How to prepare and conduct a job interview
- Job interview techniques: which should I use?
- Making a job offer
- Challenges for Employers in 2017