Free Interview Facilities
All of our clients can take advantage of using our superb, modern interview facilities, completely free of charge. It is often beneficial to be able to focus on a day's interviewing without interruptions in a private and confidential setting.
We provide free tea and coffee, a free sandwich lunch, free WiFi, free parking and a dedicated receptionist.
You are welcome to bring other candidates from any source, including from our competitors, in order for you to make immediate comparisons.
If you would like to find out more or book an interview date at our head office, please contact your On Target Consultant.
Are you recruiting?
How to get the best out of a recruitment agency.
Submit your Vacancy
Your ideal candidate may be no more than an hour away!
- Candidate Fit - what are the 10 most important factors?
- Job Interviews & Psychometric Assessments: How to Hire the Best Sales People
- Counter offer or not to counter offer when a key member of your team resigns?
- Five ways to reduce the time it takes to hire
- The nightmare of shortlisting candidates
- How to select a preferred recruitment supplier
- The 8 mistakes to avoid when hiring
- How to choose the right recruitment agency partner
- Are you recruiting? How to get the best out of a recruitment agency
- Preparing a job description
- How to prepare and conduct a job interview
- Job interview techniques: which should I use?
- Making a job offer