7 great reasons to select On Target Recruitment as your Preferred Recruitment Partner
Established in 1994, On Target Recruitment is recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialist recruitment agencies within the Engineering, Construction, Medical and Business Solutions sectors.
We started out as sales recruiters but in response to our client’s growing preference to have one dedicated recruitment partner, we have enhanced our service into recruiting Sales, Commercial and Technical roles at all levels of personnel across our four specialist sectors.
A rigorous induction programme, continuous training and longevity allows our consultants to become experts in their specific sector, meaning they can understand your business and the unique challenges you face.
Why choose On Target Recruitment as a Preferred Supplier?
Here are seven great reasons to choose On Target:
- Expert Pre-Selection means you only meet the strongest candidates for each position across your Sales, Technical and Commercial vacancies
- Preferential rates
- Unique Rebate Scheme
- Increased efficiency and effectiveness from a Dedicated Account Manager that really understands your business.
- FREE Candidate Personality Profiling to ensure ‘best fit’ candidates for your organisation and culture
- Transparent Service Level Agreement, reporting and regular reviews to ensure consistent performance and results delivery.
- Discounts based on volume
To find out more, speak with our Director, Business Development Justin Webb on 020 8397 4114.
“I really wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you for your knowledge and understanding with regard to the candidates you are sending to me. Without question they fit the key competencies I discussed with you which is a real credit to your fact finding and the grilling you gave me before we embarked on this partnership. Thanks once again.”
Phil Bradley, Regional Sales Manager, Office Depot Ltd
On Target has been a Preferred Supplier of Office Depot since 2008
Saving you time and money
It takes most clients between 10-12 weeks to recruit a high quality team member. This lengthy lead time can be critical to your organisation when a key role is left unfilled.
By partnering with a specialist recruitment agency, you can significantly reduce this lengthy lead time - cutting it in half or more! Typically, On Target will place the right person into your business in less than 4 weeks.
How we achieve results
By entering into a Preferred Supplier partnership with On Target Recruitment we will work to a mutual Service Level Agreement, which means:
- Your Dedicated Account Manager will meet with all relevant decision makers to truly understand your business
- Mutually agree clear ‘Key Performance Indicators’ that allows our performance to be measured and reviewed on a regular basis
- Access to the best candidates that come onto the market - before your competition
- All with no upfront fees - you only pay for the results we achieve. No results, simply no fee!
We are highly proactive in our approach and utilise the leading job boards, trade press and direct approaches to potential candidates to source specific and hard to find skills that you are looking for.
A testament to the way we work is that 70% of our placements come from our existing clients.
To discuss your recruitment needs or an immediate vacancy call our Director, Business Development Justin Webb on 020 8397 4114 or email Justin.
Submit your Vacancy
Your ideal candidate may be no more than an hour away!
Our candidate promise
With our unique Expert Pre-Selection Guaranteed commitment - you know that you will not waste time seeing candidates that don’t match your person specification.
- Candidate Fit - what are the 10 most important factors?
- Job Interviews & Psychometric Assessments: How to Hire the Best Sales People
- Counter offer or not to counter offer when a key member of your team resigns?
- Five ways to reduce the time it takes to hire
- The nightmare of shortlisting candidates
- How to select a preferred recruitment supplier
- The 8 mistakes to avoid when hiring
- How to choose the right recruitment agency partner
- Are you recruiting? How to get the best out of a recruitment agency
- Preparing a job description
- How to prepare and conduct a job interview
- Job interview techniques: which should I use?
- Making a job offer
- Challenges for Employers in 2017