- Patient Handling/ Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Therapy
- Hospitals and community
- €40k-€45k + €20k+ OTE, + company bonus, company vehicle, phone, laptop, healthcare, pension, Holiday. Family HC cover and a super non contributory pension.
- A market leading medical devices company with a history spanning over 60 years.
- Growing and a pioneering company within the medical arena.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Give quality advice and guidance to the NHS, private hospitals and equipment stores.
- Provide added reassurance and a commitment to improving both clinical and cost effectiveness for our contracted partners and their patients.
- Presenting to customers.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally you will have knowledge of the Mobility/ Patient Handling/ Compression Market.
- Failing this, a good medical device sales rep, someone with a brilliant track record in sales.
- It is essential to have good written and spoken English.
- UK Requirements: Eligibility to work in the UK (essential).
- Driving Licence: Required to hold a valid UK drivers licence.
- Travel: Ability to travel within the UK and abroad with overnight stays as and when required.
- IT: Basic level Microsoft Office skills namely Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to get their Covid vaccinations in order to work in the hospitals.
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 0208 629 5144
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.