Account Manager - Building Services - Up to £45k
- Converters, Energy Monitoring Controls, Lighting Controls, Heating Controls, Enclosures
- End Users, Local Authorities, Consultants
- London, South East
- Up to £45k Basic, Bonus, Company Car, Phone, Laptop, Pension, Expenses, Other company perks
- A market leader in the distribution of integrated s4olutions to the construction industry and have been well established over 10 years ago.
- The company pride themselves on the continued development of their products and provide an incredible technology training scheme for all employees.
- You will be able to find their applications in some of the most well knownlocations in the UK.
- They currently hold a fantastic proven track record in the controls and monitor product sector.
- As an Account Manager you will be tasked with taking care of over £800k worth of business within the London and South East area.
- Taking care of projects on a daily basis, you will have at least 100 accounts assigned to you initially with the aim of increasing spending by finding new projects within those accounts at every opportunity.
- You will have the support of an internal lead generation team which will turn business development opportunities into very warm leads.
- As this is a home based position, you will be managing your own diary and creating demand for their solutions.
- Up to £45k Basic, Bonus, Company Car, Phone, Laptop, Pension, Expenses, Other company perks.
- Covers: London, Surrey, Kent, West Sussex, East Sussex.
The Ideal Person:
- The Ideal candidate will have come from either a HVAC, Electrical, Controls, or Utilities Metering background.
- Candidates must be able to understand technical processes.
- Ideally, a candidate will have experience in looking after projects from start to finish.
- Having contacts in their specific route to markets will be regarded as highly advantageous.
- Candidates must have a full UK drivers Licence.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.