Account Manager, Public Sector– OTE £79k
- IT Software and Mailroom Solutions
- Public Sector Accounts
- North West
- Up to £31k, OTE circa £80k Company, Pension, Mobile, Laptop/Tablet, 23 days holiday + statutory days and incredible potential for personal development and ongoing training
- Employs over 4000 people globally looking for an additional Facilities Management Business Manager to assist with growth plans
- Huge sales presence providing solutions to over 750,000 customers
- Core business in selling mailroom solutions
- Direct sales business ensures an excellent commission structure
- UK sales Revenue over £100m
- Opportunities to progress within the organisation
- Selling a software solution including security and output management and archiving software mailroom equipment including Franking Machines, Letter openers, Folders, inserters and Scanners
- Selling into Public sector Accounts including – Healthcare, Local Government , Education, Housing, and Charity bodies
- Predominately field based with 1 day in the office a week for meetings and admin
- The role is largely dealing with an existing customer base but you will be responsible for increasing spend and finding new opportunities within these accounts
- Lots of presentation and tendering opportunities in order to win business
- The Account Manager will be responsible for both account management and new business development
- Technical sales role selling complex solutions
The Ideal Person:
- MUST have experience selling into Public Sector accounts
- Track record of success in a previous role
- Ideally from an office technology background – telecoms, Printers, Franking machines, Managed Print, Software solutions – however this is not a prerequisite
- Hunger and willingness to learn and progress within their career
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Could have come from a leasing or capital equipment background
Consultant: Laura Nicol email@example.com
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.