Account Manager Wound and Compression Care
- Wound Care and Compression Care Solutions
- NHS, Procurement, Buyers, CCGs, Clinicians
- East Midlands
- £35k-£43k, DOE plus £6k-£18k bonus, car or allowance, Pension, life assurance and private healthcare
- Leading manufacturer of wound care a compression therapy solutions.
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans.
- Cutting edge technology.
- Well respected business with excellent reputation for service and delivery.
- Invests in staff development.
- Agile and progressive business who is moving with the times.
- Selling a leading portfolio of wound care, a compression therapy solutions into NHS, both primary and secondary care.
- Key component is Business Development.
- Big focus on key decision makers at a senior level, i.e. buyers, procurement teams, CCGs.
- You will develop a business plan for the territory to gain formulary inclusion for specified to ensure business growth.
- You will proactively seek out and develop relationships with clinical & non-clinical key decision makers, up to and including board level customers.
- You will identify new sales opportunities within community and hospital accounts.
- You will be using an OMNI-channel approach; digital platforms, social media, face to face.
- Remotely working from home, working autonomously to network throughout complex, multi-tiered NHS accounts.
- Covering Leicestershire/Warwickshire/Derby/Sheffield/Nottingham
- £35k-£46k, DOE plus £6k-£18k bonus, car or allowance, Pension, life assurance and private healthcare.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have a demonstrable track record of winning new business opportunities at senior level.
- Would suit a Business Development Manager or someone looking to step into this type of role.
- ideally within NHS but will consider other complex customer bases.
- Must be able to cope with knock-backs and effectively handle and move past objections.
- Must be agile and able to cope with major changes in an ever evolving market.
- Must have self-motivation - enthusiastic self-starter, committed and motivated by own work.
- Commitment to results - Focused on goals & objectives, monitoring progress & actions shortfalls.
- Ability to build strong and productive relationships based on trust and integrity.
- Excellent digital selling, influencing and persuasive skills.
- Good IT skills including; Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMs, Word, Outlook, content sharing platforms, customer data bases.
- Excellent communication skills; active listener, ability to communicate effectively via digital platforms, face to face and the ability to present effectively up to senior levels internally and externally.
- Ability to understand, use and manage their emotions and that of others in an effective way.
- Ability to analyse and interpret product usage, market and sales data.
- Ability to develop a commercially viable and budgetary business case.
- Agile in approach to work and comfortable in using a hybrid OMNI-Channel.
- Ability to adapt and embrace change, working effectively with the business strategy and their local teams.
- Collaborative working approach.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.