Area Sales and Regional Account Manager
- Excavation Support, Temporary Works, Formwork, Shoring
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- £37k-£45k + Commission, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Car, Mobile & Laptop
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within Excavation Support and Temporary Works and as part of their continued expansion are looking for a Area Sales and Regional Account Manager
- All Design and Manufacture for the provision of modular and bespoke excavation support systems is done in house.
- Well regarded for their personal and high level of customer service.
- Professional and forward thinking company that invests in their employees’ personal development – great place to develop a career.
- As the Area Sales and Regional Account Manager you’ll be responsible for mentoring and developing the Technical Sales Representatives throughout the midlands.
- Ensuring the Sales Support are providing consistent lead generation and optimise support for the Technical Sales Representatives.
- Working closely with the Regional Engineer to ensure projects are supported throughout the Midlands.
- You’ll ensure all inductions into the business are undertaken in a comprehensive manner.
- Working closely with the Commercial Sales Manager with regards to recruitment.
- To accompany and assist Technical Sales Representatives to sites and client meetings when required.
- To provide feedback to the Commercial Sales Manager on area performance and Technical Sales Representatives individual performance.
- Grow sustainable customer base through strategic account management.
- Conduct site visits and customer meetings to develop relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
- £37k - £45k + Bonus 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Car, Mobile & Laptop.
- Reporting to the Commercial Sales Manager.
The Ideal Person:
- You’ll have experience of managing and developing a field sales team within the construction industry.
- Temporary works knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Experience of selling plant equipment to site would be extremely beneficial.
- Ideally you’ll have experience of recruiting and training individuals.
- You’ll be flexible with regards to travel throughout the Midlands region and attending sales meetings when required.
- Will have a full driving licence.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.