Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager - Kitchens - £35k
- Main and Large Sub Contractors, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Social Housing, Housebuilders
- East Midlands, North East, West Midlands
- £35k, up to £40k OTE, Car, Phone, Laptop, 25 days and a highly competitive pension
- Market leading, British manufacturer of Kitchens
- Highly enviable Industry reputation
- Continuous company investment in new product development and productimprovement
- Reinvests profits in to NPD (New products Development)
- Multi-national enterprise
- Proud owner of the Investor in people accreditation
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales manager to work for a market leading manufacturer within the Kitchen Industry
- You will be tasked with targeting housing associations, social housing specifiers, local authorities and contractors to focus on newbuild and refurbishment projects
- The area will be covering the North East which includes counties: Teeside, Durham, and Northumberland
- You will be meating with various people within each organisation in order to influence and increase the spend from each account
- Due to the company’s success the focus will be on account management rather than new business (70% - 30%)
- This is a consultative based sales, you will not be selling on price, but instead selling on service levels and features and benefits
- This is a highly performing territory and comes with several well established accounts but there is also an opportunity to win new Local authority/housing association accounts
- Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
- Candidates must have experience with housing associations, social housing specifiers, local authorities and contractors/housebuilders
- Experience with in the Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom industry will be preferred but is not essential
- Must be a consultative, solution seller
- Candidates must be articulate and computer literate
- Candidates must have a full UK driving licence
Consultant: Chris Comley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.