Area Sales Manager - Civil - £40k-£50k
- Contractor, Consultants, Local Authorities, Public Utilities and Developers.
- South East
- £40k-£50k, Bonus, Car, Mobile, lap top, 20 days Holiday and Bank holidays, Pension
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within Civil Sector.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers, and is well placed to provide advice & support on products.
- Professional, forward looking business, with huge growth.
- Our Client success has been built on the consistent quality of our products, efficient delivery and outstanding customer service. With our vast experience and expertise in the construction industry we have been able to supply some of the biggest projects in the UK and Ireland.
Area Sales Manager – Civil
- As an Area Sales Manager – Civil you will provide training and Technical support to contractors, ensuring the correct products are used.
- Conducting Customer Support on site
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Consultants, Contractor, Local Authorities, Public Utilities and Developers.
- With constant investment in staff development, the Area Sales Manager – Civil will have continuous training opportunities presented to them and a huge opportunity to make an impact on this company and be rewarded
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self motivated and a desire to succeed
- Must have good experience selling through Contractors.
- Dedicated to delivering customer Technical support on site. Looks to find solve problems and find solutions to secure the contract.
- Excellent relationship builder
- Demonstrates technical acumen
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.