Area Sales Manager - Critical Care - £45k-£50k
- Neonatal equipment, incubators, respiratory devices, cerebral function monitors, temperature management, infusion devices, operating room mattresses, ECMO
- Consultants, Anaesthetists, Surgeons, Nurses, EBME
- London, South East
- 45k-£50k + £15K OTE, mobile phone, company car, 25 days' holiday, up to 5% matching pension contributions, life assurance/death in service cover of 3 times salary, Employee Assistance Programme.
Area Sales Manager
- Experts on both Neonatal & Critical Car Products
- Very low staff T/O
- Year on Year Growth
- Opportunities within the company to progress
Area Sales Manager
- The main element of the role as a Area Sales Manager is to sell their portfolio of neonatal equipment, incubators, respiratory devices, cerebral function monitors, temperature management, infusion devices, operating room mattresses, ECMO etc
- Liaising with and selling to Consultants, Anaesthetists, Surgeons, Nurses, EBME departments, procurement within Adult, Neonatal, Paediatric / NICU / ICU / ITU/ CCU.
- Most hospitals have some of their consumables but a lot of the capital equipment/medical devices will be new business.
- Looking for someone that is comfortable to try and delve into other departments
- Expected to visit trade shows and exhibitions when requested.
- This role covers Surrey, Sussex and Hampshire, Reading in Berkshire, Tunbridge Wells in Kent and West and South London.
The Ideal Person:
Area Sales Manager
- IDEALLY HAVE CRITICAL CARE EXPERIENCE AND 2 YEARS MEDICAL DEVICES
- Ideally you will have respiratory experience, infusion devices experience etc
- Ideally come with a mix of clinical and commercial NHS sales experience.
- Would have sold similar medical devices/capital equipment into Neonatal and ITC/ICU departments.
- It’s important to have had that exposure to Critical Care Units and also understands the NHS sales cycle.
- Will also look at anyone who has contacts on patch with the relevant departments.
- Need to be a go getter though, hungry, really empathetic, consultative and non pushy but able to close a deal.
- Relationship builder and maintainer.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.