Area Sales Manager/Field Sales - Retails/Showrooms/Boutiques
- Bathrooms Products
- London, South East
- £30k-£45k (depending on experience level), up to £12k OTE, Pension, Health Care, Car Laptop, Mobile.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding British bathroom company working as an Area Sales Manager.
- Amazing quality products.
- The Company have a proven track record within the market and growing at an exceptional rate
- Opportunities to grow and develop yourself and your career.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides excellent opportunities with an excellent induction as a Business Development Manger.
- Our Client, sustainability has been part of its identity since inception. It pays off – for the environment, the company, for customers and partners plus for employees.
- As an Area Sales Manager/Business Development Manager – you will be managing your own sales territory (Southern home counties – Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire and South East London), developing business, journey planning and decision making, in-line with company requirements.
- 4 days on the road and 1 at home to prospect and organise your diary for the following week.
- Selling direct to Showrooms and Boutiques.
- No fixed call rate per day, not admin heavy (only one report per month).
- This is a great opportunity for the Business Development Manager to shine and grow with an established company, learning all aspects of the bathroom supplies into retail.
- Establish and develop relationships at all levels in an over performing patch.
- You will specialise in providing full training to customers as and when required.
- £30k-£45k, up to £12K OTE, Pension, Health Care, Car Laptop, Mobile.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have experience of selling bathroom/plumbing products into a reseller/showrooms.
- Our client is looking for someone who is results driven, thrives on a challenge and has the ability to work in a pressured environment.
- Must have a pro-active approach to sales and customer service, key is to build and maintain relationships.
- Disciplined in hitting targets. Honest, enthusiastic and with the drive to be the best team player.
- Good Knowledge of the local area.
- Driving licence.
Consultant: Chris Comley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.