Area Sales Manager - Nordics – PPE
- Safety Helmets, Bump Cap, Respirators
- Distributors, Wholesalers, Re-sellers, Retail, Channel Partners
- Outside UK
- £50k-£60k basic salary, 10%-20% Bonus, Company Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 day’s holiday + bank holiday’s
- A leading British manufacturer of PPE, specifically Safety Helmets, Bump Cap and Respirators.
- A very well-known brand across the UK & Europe with big growth plans across the rest of the World.
- A family owned business offering excellent career and growth opportunities.
- Well known across a wide range of industries including Construction, Oil & Gas, Automotive and Heavy Industry.
- As the Area Sales Manager for the Nordics you will be selling PPE - Mainly Safety Helmets as well as some bump caps and respirators.
- Selling heavily into Distributors, Re-sellers, Retailers and Wholesalers...
- This person will look to cover the whole of Scandinavia, though will need to be based in Sweden or Denmark.
- They currently have 25 distributors across Scandinavia and turnover circa €400k and are looking to grow that to circa €1million over 2-3 years.
- Initial target of €400k year 1 and you will get a 10% bonus for hitting this or 20% for hitting a stretch target.
- They do have some warm leads in Scandinavia so the role will be 60% account management and 40% new business.
- You will travel across Scandinavia setting up new channel partners and then manage the accounts.
The Ideal Person:
- MUST have experience selling PPE.
- MUST have experience selling through Distributors, Re-sellers, Wholesalers, Retailers.
- Need to be happy to travel extensively.
- Driven, Hungry, Good sense of humour.
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.