Area Sales Manager - Patient Handling & Bathroom Aids
- Hoists (Mobile and Ceiling), Manual transfer & Bathroom Aids
- Critical Care & Theatre Environments
- South East
- £30k-£35k basic salary plus uncapped OTE, Company Van (Fully kitted out with products), Pension, Mobile, Laptop + 25 days’ holiday
- Known for innovation and excellence.
- Global company with genuine career opportunities.
- Expanding business.
- Year on year growth of 10%-15%.
- Largest market share in this product range.
The Role of the Area Sales Manager - Patient Handling & Bathroom Aids
- An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the UK team as an Area Sales Manager responsible for a portfolio of Patient Handling and Bathroom (70% Patient Handling & 30% Bathroom Aids).
- 70% of the sales come from the community, 20% dealer/retail network & 10% into the NHS.
- The position will be responsible for developing existing and new business within the community equipment contract market, dealer network, NHS and private retail markets.
- Account managing and supporting current clients in a designated territory providing best in class education and technical support.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to customers.
- Demonstrate and assess products alongside healthcare professionals for disabled people in homes, care settings and hospitals.
- Covering Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire & parts of North & West London.
- Reports directly to the UK Sales Director.
Benefits of the Area Sales Manager
- £30k-£35k basic salary plus uncapped OTE
- Company Van (Fully kitted out with products)
- 25 days’ holiday
The Ideal Person for the Area Sales Manager
- 2-3 Years market experience an advantage especially in patient handling and/or ceiling track hoists
- Will also consider candidates with experience of selling other products into the community (Mobility or other nursing products)
- Will also consider candidate from a clinical background that have the aptitude of sales - technical advisor/Physiotherapists /OT
- Someone with a rehabilitation background with hands on experience will also be considered.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- BA/Bsc level of education an advantage
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.