Area Sales Manager - up to £45k
- Insulation, Partitions, Access Panels, Ceiling Systems
- London, South East
- Up to £45k, Bonus up to 33%, Car, Pension.
- Ranked within the Fast Track’s Grant Thornton Top Track 250 league table in association with the Sunday Times
- Substantial growth which is testament to the hard work of the companies employees across the business
- Immense growth potential within their market
- Established for over 30 years, the company have retained their independent roots
Area Sales Manager
- Joining an enthusiastic team of 9 nationally, as an Area Sales Manager you will be selling the companies range of Insulation, Partitions, Access Panels, Ceiling Systems and associated products into contractors
- Covering Feltham and surrounding areas, the Area Sales Manager will cover a radius of the branch, ensuring the customer based is maintained through effective call planning
- The Area Sales Manager will be looking to manage an existing customer based whilst targeting new business also, looking at approximately 4 calls per a day
- A very active area, the Area Sales Manager will be taking an already over achieving area for the business
- The Area Sales Manager will receive full product training to ensure they’re up to speed and confident selling the company’s products into contractors
- This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing business
The Ideal Person:
Area Sales Manager
- Will have a proven track record in field sales within the construction sector
- Will have field sales experience selling into contractors with a related product
- The individual must have a position attitude and be hungry to gain sales
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.