Associate Territory Manager – Advanced Wound Care
- Advanced Wound Care Dressings, Absorbents, Skin Protectants, Peak Flow Meters, Gloves, & Surgical Tapes
- TVNs, Procurement, Nursing Homes, Lymphedema Specialists, Practice Nurses, Pharmacists, District Nurses and a range of Key Opinion Leaders
- South East
- £25k-£33k basic + Commission, Company Car or Car Allowance, pension, Vitality Healthcare, Mobile, Laptop & 25 days’ annual leave + bank holiday
- Year on Year Growth.
- Great career opportunity.
- Part of a larger group.
- Established for over 25 years.
The Role of the Associate Territory Manager:
- Our client sells a range of advanced wound care dressings, absorbents, skin protectants, peak flow meters, gloves, & surgical tapes.
- 70% of the business will be in the community + 30% in the NHS/Acute.
- To promote, sell and ensure proper distribution of products from the product portfolio in both the Acute and Community.
- To reach sales targets for the Sales Territory using effective communication methods in a manner that ensures ethical commercial approach, as well as adherence to corporate vision and guidelines.
- Customers will include TVNs, Procurement, Nursing Homes, Stoma Nurses, Incontinence Nurses, Practice Nurses, Pharmacists, District Nurses and a range of Key Opinion Leaders.
- The Territory Manager is required to promote, sell, and ensure formulary compliance for products in the range in both the acute and community for the defined Sales Territory to ensure Sales targets are achieved.
- It is important to work closely with the Clinical Nurse Advisors and Business Development Managers within the team to enhance your sales success.
- Participation with the Regional Business Manager, Clinical Nurse Advisor and Business Development Manager in the development and implementation of local business plans with the aim of achieving high compliance with new Formulary Awards and driving market share growth in order to achieve sales targets.
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager & Clinical Nurse Advisor within the Region to ensure all hospital and community formularies are secured and fully compliant.
- Covering Hampshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire & Dorset.
- Reporting to the Regional Business Manager.
The Benefits of the Associate Territory Manager
- £25k-£33k basic + Commission
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Vitality Healthcare
- 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
The Ideal Person for the Associate Territory Manager
- Someone educated to Degree Level.
- Will look at a fresh graduate looking for their first sales job in medical sales.
- A quick learner, motivated to succeed.
- Mouldable and coachable.
- You will need to be a strong team player.
- The ideal candidate is energetic and looking to make a name for themselves.
- Able to win people over and influence.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite software and the internet.
- A full driving licence.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.