Business Development Manager – Business Supplies - £30k + Car
- Business Supplies, PPE & Work wear, Office Furniture, Print Services, Catering consumables, Retail supplies
- Corporate End Users
- South East, South West
- £30k, company car or car allowance, mobile phone, laptop, full staff benefits programme of discounts and vouchers, employee social events, Cycle to Work scheme etc
- One of the largest suppliers of business products – cleaning, hygiene, stationery, print, etc
- Well known brand
- Reputation for strong staff retention, this position is available due to expansion
- Massive portfolio of clients across all sectors
- Part of a global organisation with great reputation
- Top commission paid to high achievers
- Selling office furniture, print, ppe etc to mid market customers
- Win new business, keep account and develop ongoing.
- Account spends are between £25k to £150k pa
- Target is going to be approx £600k
- You will be given 2500 qualified prospect accounts on day one.
- Selling a single source solution to your clients i.e reducing overall costs, saving time, transparency and control of spend
- Territory covers the South West and East to West London, as far north as Oxford.
The Ideal Person:
- Tenacious new business hunter – this is all about the attitude and desire to succeed.
- "Mid market" individual.
- Experience of generating £500k+ of business.
- BDM experience of prospecting accounts with an annual spend of between £25k and £100k
- Specific industry experience is not a prerequisite
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.