Business Development Manager – Healthcare Solutions
- Pressure care, beds, hoist, moving and handling, respiratory
- NHS - acute (main focus in this role) and community
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- £35k-£42k – Bonus is £12k-£32k per annum with included benefits of: Death in Service, BUPA Scheme, Company Car or Allowance, Mobile Phone, Company Laptop
- A global market-leading manufacturer and distributor of healthcare company.
- A very well established mobility company seeing exponential growth.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- The main element of the role as the new BDM is to sell a range of products including pressure care, beds, hoist, moving and handling, respiratory and their ALD Range (Bath Lifts, aids for daily living) etc.
- You will be responsible for selling into the NHS - acute (main focus in this role) and community.
- Trying to get more products into the NHS!!! Wants people that have the ability to ID gaps in the product portfolio and understand why and get those products in!!
- This area will cover everything Nottingham, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, West Midlands, Shropshire, Warwickshire, Staffordshire, Birmingham, Oxfordshire & Berkshire.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have a proven record of accomplishment in high activity proactive sales. B2B or healthcare sales background.
- Previous medical/NHS experience is not essential.
- Proven track record in hitting sales targets and the ability to explain how you achieved this.
- Must be engaging and confidently able to do presentations to senior directors but at the same time be able to deal with engineers and loan stores, so adaptability is key with this position.
- Must be able to show a record of accomplishment of growth and know targets and achievements.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.