Business Development Manager - Hygiene & Janitorial supplies (Field Sales) - £27k-£32k
- Hygiene & Janitorial Supplies
- Hotels, Schools, Hospitals
- £27k-£32k, Company Car, Mobile & Laptop, 25 days holidays, Pension.
- Largest Catering and hygiene products supplier in the UK
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Global company with nearly 5000 employees
- Excellent package
- Selling Hygiene and Janitorial products to Schools, Hospitals and hotel chains
- Targeted fields sales role with a defined patch
- Experienced field sales executive
- Scotland – Central Belt – Edinburgh & Glasgow
The Ideal Person:
- Must have minimum 18 months experience selling janitorial products or Hygiene Supplies or Catering Supplies or Catering Equipment.
- Organisation skills
- Leadership qualities
- Direct, Assertive
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 020 8397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.