Business Development Manager - Smart Beds & Patient Handling - £42k-£45k (DOE)
- Smart Beds & Patient Handling
- Acute Settling/Secondary Care
- South East, South West
- £42k-£45k (DOE) + 30% OTE 25 days to start, increasing to 28 days after 3 years-service and 30 days after 5 years –service, Pension Scheme - highest contribution from the company is 12% dependant on employees putting in 6%, Private Medical Scheme, Travel Insurance Scheme, Income Protection & Life Assurance
- Market Leading Company
- Leadership team that wants employees to succeed and develop
- Genuine Opportunities to progress
- Opportunities within the Group to move
- Great Support and training provided at every level
- Very Impressive Head Office Facilities with product showrooms
- Our client is a marketing leading organisation that are looking to add to one of their top performing and highest earning teams
- Selling a range of market leading Smart Beds & Patient Handling equipment
- The BDM is responsible for all sales and new business development in his or her region; Focusing on Acute Care.
- Responsible for driving company strategy, objectives and targets within their defined customer base.
- The BDM is also responsible for selling the product mix in line with company strategy, to gain maximum profit in everything sold.
- The BDM is responsible for gaining market share for both capital products and rental business in accordance with the overall margin strategy.
- The BDM must endeavour to identify new business opportunities and build relationships and a strong business base in their area.
- Covering Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton, Gloucester, Bristol, Swindon, Bath, Salisbury, Dorset & Bournemouth
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate is a committed and strong salesperson with a good focus on solution selling who is happy to proactively build a strong network of clinical and commercial stakeholders who he/she can leverage to deliver results.
- Candidates should be energetic, highly motivated and empowered to work under their own initiative.
- Significant product training will be provided in Europe and America
- You should be commercially astute with the ability to work on large value, complex sales prospects with long lead times.
- With a creative flair, the successful candidate will be able to leverage sales of operating tables as package deals with their colleagues selling other product lines.
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience with proven results.
- Medical knowledge is an advantage.
- Experience of tendering / leasing is an advantage.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate at highest Trust levels.
- Self-management and organizational skills.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.