CAD Technician - Electrical new connections - £20k-£25k
- Utilities, electrical and civil infrastructure, multi utilities
- DNO, Private electricity networks, Contractors
- South Wales
- £20k-£25k plus pension, share save scheme
- Cradle to grave design, installation and consultancy services across utility infrastructure
- Connections management across multi utilities within industrial, commercial and residential
- Working with regional network operators and private developers
- Excellent progression and development opportunities
- Working across utility infrastructure and substation design
- Prepare dimensional drawings, installation drawings and more complex drawings as required
- Using Autocad as the design tool on a daily basis
- Understanding the layout of buildings and interfaces with utilities and other infrastructure
The Ideal Person:
- 3 + years experience using AUTOCAD
- Knowledge working within utilities or civil infrastructure projects
- Ideally working with the Utility connections industry
Consultant: Matt Wilson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.