Clinical Application Specialist - Point of Care Ultrasound - £45k-£50k
- Point of Care Ultrasound
- NHS, Private, Surgeons, C-suite, Consultants, and procurement
- South West, South Wales, North Wales
- £45k-£50k basic salary + £10k bonus (based on the sales team hitting quarterly target and starts to pay out @ 80%), Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + Life Cover + 25 Days Holiday
- A market leading ultrasound medical devices company.
- The pinnacle of cutting edge technology.
- A fantastic career opportunity.
- Covers; Bristol, Gloucester, Hereford, Wales, Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Shrewsbury,
- udley, Walsall, Coventry, Oxford, Reading, Guildford, Redhill & Brighton.
- You will be traveling 80% or more of the time.They do not have office days and should be on the road every day.
- Involved in pre-sales & post-sales customer support of products and applications.
- Deliver post-sales installation training.
- Assist in product training for the field sales reps'.
- The product is an ultrasound Point of Care piece of capital equipment.
- Provide product demo support in hospitals, clinics, private offices & other medical facilities.
- £45k-£50k basic salary + £10k bonus (based on the sales team hitting quarterly target and starts to pay out @ 80%), Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + Life Cover + 25 Days Holiday.
The Ideal Person:
- A trained Sonographer that wishes or is currently working in a commercial sales organisation.
- Diploma in Medical Ultrasound (Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular) or Echocardiographer with BSE accreditation.
- Minimum 2 years’ postgraduate experience.
- Must have good multi-tasking skills.
- Ultrasound teaching experience desired.
- Commercial applications experience desired, but not essential.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.