Clinical Nurse Advisor
- NHS procurement
- NHS Trusts
- South East, South West
- £37k-£44k basic salary plus performance bonus, car, pension, healthcare, 27 days annual leave
- Leading Procurement solutions provider to NHS.
- Excellent reputation for service.
- Showing a good level of continual and sustained growth.
- Fantastic career opportunity for career development.
- You will provide clinical guidance on product performance and cost to support clinicians in product selection.
- You will engage stakeholders to support procurement partners and promote NHS Supply Chain.
- You will set up governance mechanisms to enable customers to run effective clinical evaluation to drive and implement savings opportunities.
- You will provide unbiased opinion and updates on products.
- You willwork collaboratively with wider Account Management team to best support procurement partners in the NHS.
- The areas this role is covering are: Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Hants, Sussex, Surrey, Dorset.
- £37k-£44k basic salary plus performance bonus, car, pension, healthcare, 27 days annual leave.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have to have experience of working as a clinical nurse, managing a variety of stakeholders and providing opinion and guidance on products.
- Experience of managing a variety of stakeholders, up to director level, as well as the capability to influence and directly engage a wide range of stakeholders to remove any barriers and achieve desired results.
- Experience of working in multi-supplier service environments gained within NHS industry.
- Data analysis experience.
- Knowledge of procurement partner needs within the industry.
- Knowledge of relevant products being offered.
- Intellectual capability to manage queries and complaints and successfully resolve issues.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.