Clinical Partnership Manager– Wound Care
- Wound Care, dressings, bandages, adhesive tape, wound closure strips, foam dressings, island wound dressings, sheet dressings etc
- TVN's, consultants, practice nurses, procurement, vascular KOL, podiatry KO, specialist clinicians
- South West
- £40K-£42K + 15% annual bonus, Company Car, IT equipment, Lunch allowance, 25 days annual leave plus BH, Company sick pay, Company pension, Private health, Life assurance cover & Employee discount platform
- A very well established Wound care company.
- A market leader in the Wound care market place.
- Grown significantly over the last 2-3 years.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- To work with the Healthcare partnership manager in delivering training, leaning, challenge new ways of working and develop partnerships that leverage our clients advanced wound care solutions.
- Support both internal & external customers with up to date clinical information relating to the Wound Management therapy areas related to the brand operating areas.
- Identify relevant KOL's, (advocate and rising star customers) across the region, develop a plan to engage with these KOL's for the benefit of the company.
- Plan, organise and execute LINK events regionally to deliver key notes and clinical exchanges to further leverage use of the companies solutions.
- Identify & Develop best practice with the use of the wound care portfolio solutions in the form of case studies, medical journal writing, poster presentation and clinical forum presentations.
- Deliver clinical presentations relevant to the companies solutions supporting the Healthcare partnership manager to develop brands within NHS protocols.
- Provide support for local evaluations of the companies brands and ensure that customers recognise the value of the company’s product and services.
- Support the companies international LINK program by developing advocates to talk at an international level.
- Facilitate pathway workshops to support NHS objectives in improving patient care and supporting appropriate use of the companies brands.
- Covering Pan Avon, South Wales, Somerset, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset
The Ideal Person:
- Registered Nurse with current UK Registration.
- Tissue viability experience or equivalent Specialist nurse/Podiatrist (band 7 upwards).
- Specialist in wound care therapies which may include compression, tissue viability, burns, vascular, lymphedema, leg ulcer, diabetic foot ulcer, podiatry.
- Knowledge of the changing NHS.
- Ability to demonstrate sound clinical training skills.
- Strong clinical knowledge within the primary and secondary care environment.
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.