Clinical Specialist – Orthopaedics
- Portfolio of Knee, Hip and Shoulder Implants Orthopaedic surgeons, procurement, specialist nurses, biologics and fixation devices
- Orthopaedic surgeons, procurement, specialist nurses
- South East, South West
- £25k-£35k depending on experience, 12% bonus, Company Car or Car Allowance, iPhone, Laptop, iPad, 25 Days Holiday, Pension, Healthcare, Income protection, 4 x DIS.
- Established for 30 years.
- A market leading orthopaedic implants company.
- Backing by large corporate but still act as a family feel organisation.
- Very well looked after and a fantastic career opportunity.
- As the new Clinical Specialist you will be responsible to cover cases in theatre.
- Dealing with procedures including Knee, Hip, Shoulder Implants and biologics, staples etc.
- You will be covering NHS and Private Hospitals whilst liaising with orthopaedic surgeons, consultants and specialist nurses.
- You will be supporting the sales function and providing the TSMs with relevant information and training to help them achieve their objectives.
- The Region is M4 corridor.
The Ideal Person:
- At the lower end of the salary you will be a graduate in a relevant subject i.e. science/medical or at the upper end you will have relevant practical experience within a theatre setting.
- Ideally you will have exposure to orthopaedics.
- Or you could be an orthopaedic sales person looking to move away from a sales target driven environment.
- Will also consider candidates that are currently a Physiotherapist or Nursing as long as you have had first- hand exposure to a Theatre environment.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.