Commercial Account Manager – Ophthalmology/Pharmaceuticals - £35k-£40k
- Independent & Private Opticians
- North West, South Wales
- £35k-£40k + bonus, 25 Days Holiday, Car Allowance, Daily Lunch Allowance, Pension, Life Insurance, Pvt Healthcare, Mobile & iPad
- An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and flourishing pharmaceutical company.
- A rapidly growing ophthalmic pharmaceutical company.
- Superb career opportunity
- Selling non-prescription (OTC) & prescription eye drops.
- Route to market is through opticians.
- Target is TBC by the new commercial manager but will be agreed based on previous experience and what someone can bring to the table.
- The role is 100% New Business BUT there will be the support from the business about who to target.
- Brand new team so a blank canvass and the opportunity to be a driver in growing this side of the business.
- Covering South Wales, Avon/Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham , Hereford, Swindon, Dorset, Somerset, Devon & Cornwall.
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for people that have experience in selling into the opticians!
- Ideally, someone with contacts in the area so can hot the ground running.
- DOES NOT want someone that has only sold frames. Needs to be something with "Some science" involved in it...lenses, eye drops, etc...............
- Someone with a real spark and energy about them.
- Confident & Takes Pride.
- Self-sufficient/ motivated.
- Positive can do attitude.
- Ideally you will have ABPI (But not a must).
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.