Commercial Business Manager - Moving & Handling - £30k-£42k
- Bariatric equipment & Specialist Seating
- East Midlands, North East, North West, West Midlands
- £30k-£42k + £20k OTE, 2 ways to earn commission. Quarterly with is target based and then an annual bonus at the end of the year where anything billed up to £100k paid @ 5% anything above that is at 8%, Company Car, Laptop, iPad, Phone, Fuelcard, 24 days holidays + bank holiday holidays
- Well established British Manufacturer.
- Grown over the past couple of years both organically and also through acquisitions.
- Very strong relationships and have already won a significant number of NHS trusts.
- Very strong UK presence but also have a network globally.
- Predominantly selling specialist bariatric handling equipment, bariatric pressure care and specialist seating.
- 90% into an acute setting + 10% into community. Dealing with moving and handling departments, TVN, Senior Nurses etc
- Role is open due to expansion
- The area will cover everything North of Liverpool including Scotland (Scotland is not a massive market for them).
- Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally looking for someone from a Moving/Handling background.
- Will also look at pressure care or wound care background/ and after that any technical medical devices background (no drapes and gowns clowns).
- Looking for someone ideally who has sold into the NHS to both acute and community setting.
- Need people with the ability to drive new business anima but also can nurture relationships.
- Experience in selling into the Acute and community equipment stores, other products sold into these sectors then that's not a problem.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.