- Advanced Waste Water Systems, Environmental Water Treatments, Electronic and Mechanical Engineering
- South West
- £34,680 + Excellent overtime bonuses, (£50 daily allowance, food and board covered, time and a half on Saturdays and x 2 salary on Sundays and public holidays) DIS x5, Company card
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a market leader in the Marine Industry.
- International Company with offices around the globe.
- Supplying heavily into the cruise sector.
- Independently carry out electrical and mechanical commissioning of equipment and systems following installation and general service duties as required.
- On completion, undertake compliance testing and provide a full technical handover to customer.
- Attend sea trials on completion of commissioning activities.
- Provide timely, detailed commissioning reports, with accurate feedback to the Service Manager and Project Managers.
- Assist the Engineering department and customers with electrical and mechanical installation, planning and design.
- Support and attend after sales service agreement work as and when required.
- You will work with both electrical and mechanical systems.
- This is a customer facing position.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal person for this role will have electronic and mechanical engineering experience within the marine industry.
- You will have worked in a commissioning / service role before.
- The successful candidate will have experience with automotive equipment, production systems, PLC’s, Software, Controls, safety checks and customer service.
- You will be flexible, resourceful and happy to travel internationally.
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.