Contracts Manager - Roofing
- Roof Cladding, Flat Roofing, Wall Cladding, Maintenance, Safety Systems, Bird Netting
- Local Authorities, Facilities Management Companies, Main Contractors and Corporate End Users
- Circa £45,000k salary depending on experience, Car Allowance Scheme, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension and Holiday Entitlement
- National Roofing Contractor, established for over 30 years.
- Customer service orientated culture resulting in the company consistently achieving year on year growth for the past decade.
- This Roofing contractor boasts some of the most esteemed FTSE 250 companies as key customers, due to its reputation for excellence within the industry.
- Working in the Scotland region.
- Your team will managing about 8 projects once up and engaged in the role.
- You will be required to travel to sites to liaise with end user clients as necessary.
- You will need to support and guide your team to insure all projects are brought in on time and to budget.
- You will work closely with the sales team in the initial phases.
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of each project and engaging with the necessary main contractors and sub contractors.
- Communication with all parties is paramount.
- Circa£45,000k salary depending on experience, Car Allowance Scheme, Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension and Holiday Entitlement.
The Ideal Person:
- You will ideally have experience within the roofing or cladding industry.
- You must have considerable experience as a Contracts Manager and be comfortable managing multiple projects and multi-level clients.
- Your role will require you to travel on a daily basis in and around the South West region and potentially surrounding regions as required.
- Ideally, you should be comfortable working as part of a team but also happy working on your own initiative.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.