Depot Supervisor - Structural Supports- £30k-£35k
- Façade Rention, Propping, Needling
- South East
- £30k-335k,Generous holiday entitlement, Pension
- This is a great opportunity to join a privately owned British company who are recognised as market leaders within Excavation Support and Temporary Works.
- As part of their continued expansion they are looking for a new Area Sales Manager to sell a new range of Structural Support Solutions.
- Fantastic investment into the business with all design and manufacturing done in house, they also provide excellent engineering support for their sales teams.
- Well regarded for their personal and high level of customer service.
- Professional and forward thinking company that invests in their employees’ personal development – great place to develop a career, especially with significant investment in this new division.
- As Depot Supervisor in this new depot, you will be required to be hands on from start ensuring the safe running of the depot and yard.
- In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the standard and quality of the equipment within the depot.
- Prioritise work to meet order requirements and liaise with the hire desks of any issues affecting order deadlines.
- Completing maintenance record books for equipment and reporting any defects, whilst ensuring the stock levels within the depot are adequate to meet potential demands.
- Initially managing one individual, this will quickly grow with the depots success.
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the depot.
- No weekend work required, aside from stock take three Saturday mornings a year.
The Ideal Person
- Must be on the upward ladder of their career.
- The ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment, with a passion for quality and presentation of equipment.
- Will have experience in a similar role within the construction industry.
- The ideal candidate will be a foreman looking to take the next step in their career.
- Looking to build a career and develop within a growing new division of the business.
- Will be PC literate / experience in Microsoft Systems.
- Hold a Full Driving licence.
Contact: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no:0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.