Dispensing Relationship Manager - Home Dispensing Service – £38k-£45k
- Home Dispensing Service (ostomy, urology, continence, tracheostomy and laryngectomy)
- Acute & Community/CCG’s
- North East, North West
- £38k-£45k basic salary + very competitive bonus, fully expensed company car, 25 days holiday (plus statutory Bank Holidays), Access to bespoke reward and discount platform, Access to wellbeing Employee Assistance Programme, Private Medical, Life Assurance, Company Pension - 3% employee & * 8.5% Employer (After 6-month probation)
- Market Leading home dispensing company.
- Established for over 35 years.
- Dedicated Call Centres & Dispensing Centres all over the country.
- Can offer bespoke clinical advice either over the phone or face to face to their patients
- Year on Year growth.
- Selling a leading home dispensing service for home delivery for ostomy, urology, continence, tracheostomy, laryngectomy, Stoma, continence & trach care supplies.
- Selling into both Acute & Community/CCG settings.
- Targeting specialist nurses and talking about how this market leading home delivery service can support the patient when they get home.
- Mixture new and existing business.
- Need to understand the full NHS purchasing cycle as will be dealing with many departments in the hospitals.
- Agreeing strategy and tactics with the National Sales Manager to exceed plan.
- Maintaining existing relationships, protecting sources of New Patient Referrals while developing new business opportunities.
- Completing the full sales process to generate new patient referrals to exceed agreed targets.
- Developing relationships with key users, influencers and decision makers in target accounts and within the market segment.
- Continually look for and suggest, ways we can continuously improve the service we provide to Health Care professionals and our mutual clients.
- £38k-£45k basic salary + very competitive bonus, fully expensed company car, 25 days holiday (plus statutory Bank Holidays), Access to bespoke reward and discount platform, Access to wellbeing Employee Assistance Programme, Private Medical, Life Assurance, Company Pension - 3% employee & * 8.5% Employer (After 6-month probation).
- Covering M62 up to the borders (Ideal location is Leeds/Huddersfield).
The Ideal Person:
- An experienced clinical/healthcare medical professional with a passion for sales.
- A proven track record of consistently exceeding targets.
- Received awards and nominations for your sales experience.
- Demonstrable commercial mind set, with a keen eye on return on investment.
- Effective account management experience.
- A challenger mind set with a hunter mentality.
- An effective networker with an ability to build relationships and influence both internally and externally across all levels.
- Ability to show real strength, tenacity.
- A competitive mind set with a desire to win.
- A strong advocate for change.
- An ambassador for collaborative working.
- A Valid UK Driving Licence.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.