Estimator - Building
- Building contractors, M&E Companies, Installing Companies, Private Individuals Consultants.
- South East
- £depending on Exp, Pensions, Holidays plus bank holidays.
- Our client offer quality products, systems and advice, which represent excellent long-term value to our customers.
- They strive to be a responsive and reliable supplier of high quality pipes, offering – and jointly evolving with customers – long-life, cost-effective, low-maintenance systems for heating, cooling in homes, commercial, industrial and public buildings;
- Promote effective use of energy resources and adapt our products and designs to meet opportunities presented by developments in renewable energy technology
- Be economical in the use of materials and processes and minimize damage to the environment from our activities.
The Role: Estimator
- As an Estimator, you will provide cost estimates in a timely manner, ensuring the company’s commercial interests are best served.
- Providing advice where needed internally and externally.
- Ensuring accurate and timely enquiries are used in the formulation of bids, ensuring thorough recognition of exclusion / conditions within enquires and resolves all issues prior to final bid reviews.
- Ideally suit someone with an Engineering degree/ background.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone whose main focus is attention to detail and numbers.
- A Desire to build upon current skill set and be a part of a thriving organisation.
- Good self discipline with strong commitment to quality and procedures, a positive and helpful manner combined with ability to meet deadlines.
- Relevant experience in Estimating within heating industry is required with the ability to competently read and interpret Specifications plans/drawings.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.