External Sales Engineer - Electrical Distributor
- Control and Automation
- OEMs and Industrial End users
- North East
- £37k – Bonus – Car - Healthcare - 25 Days Annual Leave
- One of Europe’s leading distributors of factory automation products.
- Branch has experienced tremendous growth.
- Privately owned business.
- Position is open due to growth and comes with great career progression.
- External Sales Engineer – Selling to OEMs and industrial end-users.
- AOV £1,300 with an order time of 8-10 weeks.
- Selling equipment used in factory automation environments.
- 50 – 60 product groups with 300K different products.
- 50/50 split on new and existing business focus.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal person will have an electrical or electronic background.
- Be educated to HNC/D or degree level in electrical or controls engineering.
- Well organised and be able to action tasks immediately.
- Comfortable visiting and selling to clients.
Consultant: Max Fitzgerald
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.