Field Sales Engineer – Process Instrumentation – £40k-£45k
- Flow control equipment, pressure control equipment, temperature control equipment
- Food & Beverage, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Water Industry
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- £40k-£45k, Fully expensed car, Fantastic commission scheme, Pension contribution 6% (with employee contribution of 5%), (rising to 8% after 10 yrs and 12% after 15 years), Life insurance (x4 annual salary), Mobile phone, laptop, 23 days holiday rising to 29 after length of service.
- One of the largest distributors of instrumentation and automation products.
- Family owned, Wwrldwide company.
- Multi-million turnover from sales and growing.
- Regional branch network.
- Employees well looked after.
- Selling the whole portfolio of process control instrumentation.
- Selling specifically into OEM & End user markets such as Food & Beverage, Water Industries, Chemical, Oil & Gas.
- ·The current patch is turning over £1million worth of sales so will be expected to maintain the key accounts as well as develop new relationships.
- Working with a high level of well established OEM’s & End User’s so must be able to sell in a consultative manner.
- Covers East and West Midlands including Birmingham, Leicester, Worcestershire, Staffordshire and Nottinghamshire.
- £40k-£45k, Fully expensed car, Fantastic commission scheme, Pension contribution 6% (with employee contribution of 5%), (rising to 8% after 10 yrs and 12% after 15 years),Life insurance (x4 annual salary), Mobile phone, laptop, 23 days holiday rising to 29 after length of service.
The Ideal Person:
- Electrical/Electronic qualification essential HNC Minimum.
- Previous experience in process instrumentation sales – essential.
- Previous experience in field based Sales role is essential.
- Routes to market would be highly beneficial .
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.