Field Service Engineer - Filtration, Process Equipment - £21k-£25k
- Filtration Units, Separation Equipment
- Aerospace OEM, Automotive OEM, Motorsport
- South East, South West
- £21k-£23k per annum + Up to £3k Annual Bonus + Company Vehicle (Transit Van) + Mobile Phone + Laptop + Tablet + Pension Contribution
- True market leader in the Process & Filtration industry
- Amazing career opportunities with endless opportunities to develop career
- Exceptional training conducted by market experts with decades of experience
- High turnover organisation with the recent acquisition of a modern brand of OEM customers
- Continuous overhaul and upgrading of existing product lines to cater for customer needs and requirements
- Fantastic market reputation
- As the Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the Repair, Stripping, Spraying, Painting and full Rebuilds of Extraction Units for Oil & Steam applications
- A significant part of the role will involve fault-finding on equipment, carrying out health & safety checks, troubleshooting and the compiling of damage and defect reports
- Typical customers you will be servicing willbe the likes of Aerospace manufacturers, Automotive companies as well as Motorsport & Formula 1 Teams
- This is a field based position and will involve an extensive amount of face-to-face customer interaction
- You may be expected to spend at least 2 days a week away from home, in order to be readily available and commutable for the next assignment (Living Expenses paid)
- Extensive training will be provided for the education on the equipment as well as existing customers you will be dealing with out on the field
The Ideal Person:
- Our client will look at candidates who possess a Service/Maintenance/Installation experience in ANY Mechanical background
- Will consider candidates from a Pumps/Valves/Tooling/Capital Equipment/Power Transmission or any similar industry or product
- P601 and/or P602 LEV Accreditation(s) desirable, but not essential
- You must be prepared to travel and spend occasional time away from home on a weekly basis
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.