Field Service Engineer – Industrial & Ammonia Refrigeration
- Industrial & Ammonia Refrigeration, multi-compressor packages, food factory process cooling, blast cooling etc…
- End Users within the food and beverage industry
- South West
- £37k basic salary + Extensive overtime (OTE £50-£55K), Company Van, Smartphone, Laptop, 25 Days Holiday, Pension Contribution, Healthcare, 39 hour working week, Overtime available (1.5x – x2 time)
- Our client is the No.1 market leader in Industrial & Commercial Refrigeration.
- Strong Global presence with multi-million pound contracts with some of the world’s largest organisations
- Great opportunities to progress within the organisation.
- Largest refrigeration company in the UK & Europe with exceptional training & development based overseas as well as in the UK.
- This is an opportunity for a hungry, career minded individual to undertake Service, Repair, Maintenance and Commissioning on Industrial & Ammonia Refrigeration units including multi-compressor packages, food factory process cooling, blast cooling systems as well as F-Gas equipment.
- You will be working from home, autonomously, occasionally in pairs for larger jobs, covering a territory in the South West of England.
- Undertaking work for customers within industries & applications such as Food & Beverages, Production, Pharmaceutical etc…
- Majority of work will be planned in advance, although the Engineer will be required to be on-call 1 week in 5 on a reactive/call-out basis (including Weekends).
- £37k basic salary + Extensive overtime (OTE £50-£55K), Company Van, Smartphone, Laptop, 25 Days Holiday, Pension Contribution, Healthcare, 39 hour working week, Overtime available (1.5x – x2 time).
The Ideal Person:
- Hands-on servicing experience within Industrial or Ammonia Refrigeration. Will also consider lots of Chiller & Compressor experience.
- Previous experience working in Industrial Refrigeration or Compressor Systems.
- F-Gas 2079 Certification is a MUST.
- Ideally Ammonia qualified or happy to do the course.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Solution focussed, with the ability to work under pressure and resolve tricky scenarios.
- Hungry and Money Motivated with a strong hard working ethic.
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.