Field Service Engineer - Medical Equipment – North West - Up to £28k
- NHS and Private
- North West
- £25k-£28k- plus £6k Bonus, company vehicle, pension, healthcare
- A market leading medical/healthcare equipment servicing company
- well established organisation
- Fantastic career opportunity, lots of training and development opportunities
- You as the new field service engineer will be responsible for servicing medical equipment on site
- This will be a mix of reactive and pre planned maintenance,
- This is within NHS Hospitals and primary care
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for field service engineers with experience within the medical equipment industry
- Friendly and consultative as will be dealing with and interacting with clinicians and patients daily
- Must be well organised with good attention to detail
- Could be from a field service background or EBME engineer
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.