Graduate Sales Engineer – Aluminium Extrusions – £18k – Rising to £25k Over 2 years + £5k OTE
- Aluminium Extrusions, Built Frames, Flat Belt & Roller Conveyors, Linear Slide Systems
- End Users, OEM’s, Machine builders across Aerospace, Automotive etc
- North West
- £18k - £19k after 6 months rising to £25k over 2 years, bonus £5k uncapped, Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Home setup
- A market leading manufacturer looking for a Graduate Sales Engineer selling Aluminium Extrusions.
- They offer high quality products and service.
- Turnover £5.5million in the UK.
- Will be opportunities to progress and grow within the company.
- As a Graduate Sales Engineer selling aluminium extrusions as stock items and built frames. Used for guarding, machine frames for pick and place assembly, conveyors, diving chambers etc...
- Selling to a range of industries mainly as end users but also as OEM's, things like Aerospace, Automotive, Machine builders such as red bull, jaguar land rover etc...
- Will spend 2 months on the shop floor learning products then have sales training.
- Will be expected to do 4 days road and 1 home with 4 calls per day.
- Will be about 50% new business and 50% existing.
- £18k - £19k after 6 months rising to £25k over 2 years, bonus £5k uncapped, Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, Home setup.
- Covers the North West including Birmingham, Manchester, Stoke, Crewe and Liverpool.
The Ideal Person:
- A straight graduate or someone who is looking for their 2nd job.
- A degree in Mechanical/Aerospace/Structural/Chemical/Production engineering or other with strong mechanical bias.
- Need to be technically sound.
- Someone who can be a technical solution seller.
- Hard working, self motivated, team player, competitive, rapport builder and positive.
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.