Healthcare Partnership Manager - Advanced Wound Care
- Advanced Wound Care and Compression
- Tissue Viability Nurse, Vascular Nurse Specialist, Leg Ulcer Specialist, Procurement, Medicines Management, Key CCG personnel, Key PCN personnel & Oher key and decision making personnel
- London, South East
- £42k-£48k + Annual bonus that can be worth between £8k-£15k, there is also a Profit Share Scheme based on Company Performance (In the past has paid out £3k-£4k), Company Car/Car Allowance (£6.2k), Healthcare after 6 months, Pension, £5 lunch allowance, I-Pad, Phone, Laptop, Group Life Assurance, 25 days’ holiday per annum plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
- Global organisation.
- Grown in the UK considerably over the last few years.
- Market leading product in the Advanced Wound Care arena.
- The role of the Healthcare Partnership Manager within this, is to create and develop market access; establish and promote relationships with key opinion leads and decision makers within NHS organisations; promote, sell and expand the growth and uptake of the Medical advanced wound care and compression range within the geographical area of responsibility.
- 80% of where they operate is in the community services.
- Gain formulary acceleration through leading and implementing high level account management principles.
- The HPM role involves creating / maintaining both strategic and operational relationships with influential NHS customers to accelerate the influence of the client and grow revenue.
- Develop the clients local market access strategy, bringing field insights into the region and also Head Office.
- Identify new and renewal business opportunities within the region including utilising available data to enable highly effective planning.
- Leads the key account planning process for the region and create the right environment for positive adoption and pull through of formularies/ guidelines.
- Targeting of business opportunities.
- Achievement of new formulary listings and retention of existing formulary listings.
- Covering North London & Essex (Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington. Barking and Dagenham, City of London, Hackney, Havering, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest).
Benefits of the Healthcare Partnership Manager
- £42k-£48k + Annual bonus that can be worth between £8k-£15k
- Profit Share Scheme based on Company Performance (In the past has paid out £3k-£4k)
- Company Car/Car Allowance (£6.2k)
- Healthcare after 6 months
- £5 lunch allowance
- Group Life Assurance
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally looking for someone with Wound Care Experience.
- Failing that will look at good medical devices candidates.
- Develop and implement sales plans in alignment with company strategy.
- Deliver optimised formulary listings.
- Key things are understanding of the NHS and have experience selling into procurement, CCG’s, meds management & Senior TVN's.
- Successful key account management background (or business development) gained ideally within Wound Care (not prerequisite).
- Proven budgeting and targeting experience.
- High level of knowledge of the current NHS structure.
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.