- Electrical and Mechanical Contractors, End Users
- South East
- £20k-£21k, Pension, Holidays, huge benefit package, onsite parking
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company, who are world leaders in supplying Lighting.
- The company not only design lighting but manufacture and install.
- Providing administrative support to the Senior HR Advisor and HR Manager as required.
- Drafting and creating offer letters, contracts of employment, variations to employment terms and other HR communications.
- Minute and note taking at employee relations and other official meetings.
- Adding new starters, processing leavers and making changes in the Cezanne HR System.
- Updating employee benefits systems and advising on basic benefits queries.
- My client is looking for someone who has 2-3 years HR experience or recruitment background looking to build a career with a HR department.
The Ideal Person
- Have demonstrable experience or a minimum of 2 years experience in a HR function or Recruitment. You must be passionate about HR, you will be supported to develop a career within HR.
- Ideally you will have a CIPD level 3 or above qualification, or be able to demonstrate you have worked within a HR department.
- Have the drive, initiative and enthusiasm to succeed.
- Have excellent planning and organisational skills, must be a team player.
- Thrive to deliver a service to employees you must be conscientious, empathetic and able to work in a confidential environment.
Consultant: Chris Comley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.