Infrastructure and Business Applications Lead – Medical Devices – Competitive Salary, Warwickshire
- Internal Stakeholders
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- Competitive Salary based on experience, Performance Bonus, Company Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Flexible Working Policies, Private Medical Insurance (subject to role) & Perkbox
- Pioneering medical devices company.
- Ground breaking technology that will change the life of patients.
- Have won numerous industry awards.
- Well respected organisation who invest in their staff.
- The main purpose of the Infrastructure and Business Applications Lead is to support the growing IT Infrastructure and to optimise core business applications.
- The Infrastructure and Business Applications Lead will be expected to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external to maintain a secure and highly available IT environment.
- The Infrastructure and Applications lead will also support the IT strategy by managing parts of the internal business applications portfolio. The Infrastructure applications lead will work to ensure IT service delivery to the business meets the demands of the growing business and aid in troubleshooting complex IT problems.
- Lastly the Infrastructure and Applications Lead will manage and co-ordinate internal IT projects to implement the overall IT strategy.
- Assist the Head of IT define the infrastructure strategy aligning to business objectives.
- Assist in the design of IT Architecture and be adept at leveraging complimentary technologies to support business objectives.
- Office Based Warwickshire.
The Ideal Person:
- A background in IT Server Infrastructure and Application support being well versed in cloud applications and Office 365.
- Experience working on a project basis, implementing infrastructure and applications.
- ITIL foundation certificate and Microsoft infrastructure certifications MCP’s, MCSA or MCSE is preferable.
- Strong networking fundamentals minimum of CompTIA N+ or CCENT.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.