- Control & Automation, Electrical & Electronic components
- Project Engineers, OEM’s, General Manufacturing
- North West
- £28k-£30k, Pension, Bonus
- Distributor of Control and Automation equipment who have excellent partnerships with leading manufacturers. Offered manufacturing training through a mixture of internal and external courses.
- You will be given an opportunity to progress.
- Great opportunity to join a busy internal sales team who are focused on success.
- Office based role in Stockport, you will be a focal point of the internal sales team.
- The role of internal sales involves a high level customer support - customers will contact the branch for pricing and invoicing queries and this individual will be expected to advise accordingly.
- The product portfolio is very wide and consists of PLC’s, Drives, SCADA and general automation equipment.
- Previous automation experience is not a pre-requisite, but an aptitude for technical information is required.
- £28k-£30K, Pension, Bonus.
- As the internal sales person you will be required to check stock and availability of products.
The Ideal Person:
- Previous experience in internal sales.
- An engineering qualification in electrical or electronic engineering would speed up the learning process, although this is not essential.
- Looking for someone who can provide excellent customer service and enjoys trouble shooting and talking to clients.
- It may suit a Service Engineer or hands on engineer who now wants to work in an office based role.
- As the office is in Manchester you will need to be in a commutable distance.
Consultant: Max Fitzgerald
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.