Internal Sales Engineer - Electric Motors – £24k-£35k
- LV Motors, HV Motors, DC Motors, Hazardous Area Motors
- OEMs, Distributors
- West Midlands
- £25k-£35k, Pension Contribution, 23 Days holiday, Private healthcare, annual bonus on base salary
- Established for 60 years.
- Global manufacturer of electric motors.
- Our client is committed to creating quality products and energy efficient solutions.
- Employs over 30,000 people worldwide.
- Multi-billion Turnover business ensures stability in an uncertain market.
- Receiving orders via telephone & email from the companies client base to produce quotations to be sent out to the clients.
- Specifying and quoting for L/V Electric Motors.
- Maintaining the CRM System.
- Receiving orders between £100 - £100,000 .
- Closely working with the field sales team and helping to close business.
- £25k-£35k, Pension Contribution, 23 Days holiday, Private healthcare, annual bonus on base salary.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally someone who is electrical/electronic/mechanical disciplined.
- An advantage would be an HNC level or above.
- Someone with either technical & or sales experience on either motors, drives or gearboxes.
- Ideally from a manufacturer or distributor background.
- Would consider anyone who is currently working within a technical role who has experience on the product range and is looking for a step into sales.
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.