Internal Technical Sales Manager - Building - £25k-£30k
- Waterproofing, Concrete
- Specifications, Main Contractors, Specialist Contractors, Distributors, Internal
- London, South East
- £25k-£30k plus OTE 21 Holidays plus 8 Bank Holidays, Pension, Mobile
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within the Building Products sector as an Internal Technical Sales Manager.
- Our Client has a long standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record in the market sector of Building Products.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers, and is well placed to provide advice & support on products.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new Internal Technical Sales Manager with excellent induction and training plus the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- As an Internal Technical Sales Manager you will promote and raise awareness, generate sales and repeat business and build customer relationship.
- Selling a range of waterproofing / Concrete products systems into Specifies, into all target markets (both existing and potential).
- Distributors provide advice where needed to ensure the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- Demonstrate technical acumen.
- Understand the market place.
- With constant investment in staff development, the Specification Sales Manager will have continuous training opportunities presented to them and a huge opportunity to make an impact on this company and be rewarded.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self motivated and a desire to succeed.
- Ideally have knowledge of selling products relevant to the waterproofing and concrete sector.
- Enthusiastic about new technology development and market positioning.
- Provide Technical Support and guidance for customers.
- Disciplined diary management.
- Excellent relationship builder.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.