Key Account Executive Dermatology National Accounts
- Skincare, Sunscreen
- OTC pharmacy sales, online retailers and high street outlets
- Starting salary is £38’000 - £42’000, OTE bonus is up to 20% of salary. Benefits and equipment include car, mobile, laptop, broadband, pension and health insurance.
- A leading global brand of specialist dermatology products including sunscreen and emollients.
- Top prescribed brand in UK.
- Established for approximately 70 years.
- Growing business with year on year increase in turnover.
- Massive investment in R&D and excellent reputation for quality.
- The main element of the role is develop the Sun Protection Category National Accounts Business.
- Focus is Retail sales and are made up of a mixture of OTC pharmacy sales, online retailers and high street outlets.
- Target accounts will include existing and new online and high street retailers, with additional wholesaler contact.
- Main target customers will be buyers and procurement managers. The role will involve building deeper relationships and developing new opportunities with existing customers as well as exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Starting salary is £38,000 - £42,000, OTE bonus is up to 20% of salary. Benefits and equipment include car, mobile, laptop, broadband, pension and health insurance.
The Ideal Person:
- Key Account sales experience in Reseller/retail is essential.
- Experience is developing Joint Business Plans with retail/wholesale.
- Experience of and understanding of pharmacy OTC market is desirable.
- Proven track record of success.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management and administrative skills.
- Well-developed networking skills – including the ability to identify and access stakeholders and decision makers.
- Effective relationship management skills – the ability to build and maintain effective, professional working relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency with MS Excel is essential.
- A degree is not essential, but relevant experience is.
- Successful completion of professional sales training would be an advantage.
- Location: within commuting distance of office in Cheshire.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.