Key Account Manager - Construction Hire
- Tool & Plant Hire
- Site Agents, Design Engineers, H&S Officer
- East Midlands, South East
- £30k, OTE, Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Life Insurance
- My client is a long-established group which has evolved over a 60 year trading history.
- Our client businesses offer the rental and sale of specialist products and associated services, to a diverse range of end-markets, including construction, civil engineering, rail, water, oil and gas, outdoor events and housebuilding.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new key Account Manager with excellent induction and training plus the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- Retain, develop and increase the revenue for my client’s biggest customer, you will be a vital part a team.
- Our client is looking for a tenacious Key Account Manager with the ability to meet and exceed their revenue.
- Reach targets through development of the existing Account and look for opportunities to increase the account.
- Developing new business through visiting sites and speaking to the key influences.
- Covering a regional territory South East & Midlands
The Ideal Person:
- The new Key Account Manager ideally back ground would by Hire, however my client is interested in talking to people from a Hire controller background or construction who understands the role to develop a huge key account.
- Must be happy to worker in a larger Team across the UK maintaining, delivering excellent customer service and increasing sales within the account.
- Covering Midlands and South East
- Enthusiastic about driving the area forward.
- Eager to drive themselves forward and build a career.
- Disciplined diary management.
- Excellent relationship builder.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.