Key Account Manager - Men’s Health/Pharmaceuticals
- Men’s Health & Woman’s Health/Pharmaceuticals
- CCG’s, GP's, GP Federations, Men’s Health Departments, Women’s health departments, Diabetes specialist, Urologists, Endocrinologists
- £45k-£55k (DOE) + 10% bonus, Pension matched up to 5%, £5 per day lunch allowance, £6k car allowance & all tools to do the job!!
- A market leading pharmaceutical company in its discipline.
- Seeing continual growth year on year.
- Fantastic career opportunity.
- Family feel to the business.
- No micromanagement.
- An exciting opportunity for a pharmaceutical Key Account Manager to join a growing pharmacy company.
- The main element of the role as the new Key Account Manager is to sell a Woman’s Health & Men’s Health product portfolio and increase market share on these products.
- As the new Key Account Manager you will be selling into CCGs, GP's, GP Federations, Woman & Men’s Health Departments, Diabetes Specialist, Urologists, Endocrinologists etc.
- This is a pure account management position and it’s about helping find patient pathways, doing audits etc.
- Also will be an element of educating Key Opinion Leaders on the Men’s & Woman’s health portfolio.
- Autonomous role.
- No micromanagement.
- Covering South London (Bexley, Bromley, Croydon, Greenwich, Kingston, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Richmond, Southwark, Sutton & Wandsworth
Benefits of Key Account Manager - Men’s Health/Pharmaceuticals
- £45k-£55k (DOE)
- + 10% bonus
- Pension matched up to 5%
- £5 per day lunch allowance
- £6k car allowance & all tools to do the job!!
The Ideal Person:
- Looking for a good pharmaceutical sales representative.
- ABPI is a must.
- Ideally having experience in either Woman’s Health or Men’s Health.
- Preferably having worked for big pharma companies previously.
- You will be an energetic sales person who is a strategic thinker with a commercial brain, looking to join a lovely, smaller family feel organisation.
- Looking for an entrepreneurial sales person with a proven track record.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.