Key Account Sales Manager - £38k
- Hydraulic torque wrenches, nuts, bolts, hydraulic/electric air pumps, hand pumps etc...
- OEM’s, End Users, Installation Companies, Owners, Maintenance Companies
- £38k, + 7k OTE, Company Bonus, Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- A leading supplier for hydraulic bolting and tensioning equipment supplying into the industrial sector.
- A privately owned company with a distribution network of over 30 locations globally.
- Offers a range of bolting solutions as well as support services.
- Established in the UK over 15 years ago and expanding well year on year.
- Key Account Sales Manager you will be driving sales in the power generation sector across Scotland.
- Selling hydraulic bolting/tensioning equipment such as hydraulic torque wrenches, nuts, bolts, hydraulic/electric air pumps, hand pumps etc... you will also be selling man power to go onto client sites and carry out the work.
- Looking after the power industry and dealing with end users, distributors, OEM's, owners, maintenance companies and installers etc...
- £38k, + 8k OTE, Company Bonus, Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
The Ideal Person:
- As the Key Account Sales Manager you will need to be hungry and driven to progress and in for a long term career.
- Ideally a degree/qualification in engineering though they will consider an apprenticeship or even long time served.
- Consider background in hydraulics, hydraulic tooling, fasteners, nuts, bolts, pneumatic tooling or electrical tooling.
- You will have a strong track record in field sales.
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.